||Adventurous, Confident, Easy Going, Friendly, Funny, Loving, Optimistic, Sensitive, Sociable, Religious, Good Listener
I have a trolley...I travel the world in it. (But no really I would do that).
I just finished my Masters after having worked abroad in the Middle East for a number of years. I always wanted to work abroad as I think traveling for a few days and actually living for a while are two very different things. I really appreciated this time away and miss it a lot as I learnt a lot about myself and others, plus I was able to go for Umrah twice alhumdullilah. I know EVERYONE says they love traveling so I'm not going to go on and on about it. But yes I do love meeting people from all walks of life and really getting to know them and celebrating our similarities and differences...life is too short to focus on the negative.
Born and bred in south of the UK, I come from an educated Pakistani background, we are from Lahore originally. I come from a family of educators, and an open minded family who accept all people from different colours, races and sizes :D . This is something very important to me. Three things in this world that I love: Animals, Food and Travel. I don't really want to write an essay on here as I think it comes across a bit artificial...so if you want to know more about me then just message.
Please note and details of exam to follow...
English, French, Urdu
* Someone educated (not just university educated but a WORDLY person who is open minded and aware of current affairs, has opinions and views).
* A love for animals!
* Someone who has a soft nature, is kind, generous, understanding and knows his deen (and adhere to it by showing in his actions, I'm not perfect at all but am a very mild natured person who is easy to get along with).
* Someone who will support their wife in everything and of course it goes both ways.
* Someone who has been raised to have utmost respect for parents, grandparents, neighbours and family members. This is something really important to me.
* Having a mild nature is really important too, I don't like anger and rage at all and have not been raised in an environment like that.
* Someone who is a hard worker and is ambitious in life, that's important as each partner should be able to push each other, whatever they want to do.
* Someone who really has a passion for roaming around the world.